Give Me One Hour and I’ll Show You
How To Use Three Easy Apps To Help You
Get & Stay Organized in 2016
Imagine if you could get more accomplished, have less stress, and stay more organized in 2016.
Imagine never forgetting your email password, bank account number, or your spouse’s social security number.
Imagine keeping all your notes in one easy-to-access place, where you could search all of them just by typing in a few key words – even on your smartphone.
At last – YOU would have CONTROL over the things that cause you the most frustration and waste the most of your time.
Well, you don’t have to imagine any more.
Join Calibre Computer Solutions President Scott Hartley at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, January 26, 2016, for a FREE online training program where you’ll discover:
- Where to safely, securely and easily store all your passwords without using sticky notes and paper notebooks
- An app to keep your most important information – like social security and credit card numbers – so you’ll have it right at your fingertips when you need quick access to it no matter where you are
- How to create powerful to-do lists to increase your productivity and eliminate forgetfulness
- How to create automatic reminders of tasks you need to do regularly
- How you can take notes without having to write anything down
- Where to keep your notes in one easily accessible location without pen and paper
- And much, much more!
“Calibre Computer Solutions’ classes always contain helpful, informative information. Thank you so very much!”
~ Anne W., Owensville, IN
Scott recently interviewed two Professional Organizers – trained specialists who help people create order from the choas in their lives. In these recorded interviews, Scott gets these experts to reveal their secrets to getting and keeping your home, office, and life organized. These experts normally charge hundreds of dollars for this information, but you’ll receive it for FREE just by registering for this online training session.
Our online training system STRICTLY LIMITS US to 45 ATTENDEES during the live training session at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, January 26, 2016. Sign up NOW to guarantee your seat – and get access to the bonus interviews.