Calibre Computer Solutions, LLC has been providing leading-edge, proactive computer support for residential and business clients in the southwestern Indiana and southeastern Illinois area since September 2004. Our professional staff brings over 35 years combined education and experience in the Information Technology field. Our affiliations and partnerships with many computer industry leaders continue to grow each year. We are committed to providing world-class customer service.
Your Bill of Rights
When you choose Calibre Computer Solutions, LLC, to service your computer or network, we guarantee:
· When you call us during normal business hours, we guarantee your phone call will be either answered immediately or returned the same business day by an experienced technician who can help.
· You should not have to wait a week for your computer to be repaired. We understand how important your computer is to you; thus, we offer our priority express service.
· You deserve to get answers to your questions in PLAIN ENGLISH. Our technicians will not talk down to you or make you feel stupid because you don’t understand “geek speak.”
· You deserve complete satisfaction with our products and services.
· You should expect that no damage will be done to your machine or data. Before we start working on your computer or network, we will evaluate your problem and alert you to any potential risks involved in fulfilling your job. If there are any risks, they will be explained in full, and your authorization and agreement will be obtained before the work commences. You can also choose to have your data backed up before we start any work on your machine.
Our Guiding Principles
We at Calibre Computer Solutions, LLC, adhere to three guiding principles when we work with our clients:
· We start with your needs FIRST, then apply the technology to support those needs. It sounds simple, but there are many “IT” gurus who only understand the technical side of the problem and never take a moment to understand the bigger picture. Many times a better and faster solution can be recommended because we understand how you USE the technology.
· We look for the least expensive solutions to your problems. Technology can be incredibly expensive. Left unchecked, you could spend hundreds or thousands of dollars for the latest and greatest technology that will only be obsolete one year later. We understand that money is tight. That’s why we always recommend practical solutions that don’t cost you an arm and a leg.
· We have the heart of a teacher. Technology IS complicated. Many of our clients don’t have the time nor the interest to research and learn all the changes in the computer industry. We will take the time to explain — in plain English — what you need to know to make the best possible decision on any type of repair or technology investment.